For practitioners of blogging or sites, the term SEO is not new or unfamiliar. But for ordinary Internet users, what is SEO and why many people learned it may be unanswered questions thoroughly. SEO actually stands for search engine optimization or if interpreted meaningful search engine optimization. Thus, SEO can be defined as an attempt or a specific activity aimed at influencing the visibility or ranking of a website in search engines. SEO usually involves various techniques of keyword optimization that has been researched in advance. Site optimized properly marked by the appearance of the site in the top position the front page of search engines – primarily Google when users type in certain keywords.
To help you understand what SEO is, below is the example of applying SEO, and why it is needed. On the site, there are a lot of Dailysocial contents cool and useful. One of them is the article about Snapchat. You can read the article here. This article covers the definition and subtleties about Snapchat. The keyword optimized is “what is Snapchat” and some keywords derivatives. By doing SEO keyword optimization, when you or anyone typing the keyword “what it Snapchat” in the Google search engine, the results Dailysocial articles will appear on the first page. Well, in order to appear on the first page as the example, takes the name of SEO optimization.
Now, the next question what is the purpose and benefits of the site? If we pull out of the definition of what SEO is and illustration above, then we can draw a few points of interest and benefit of implementing SEO.
– The purpose of SEO is certainly the most fundamental is to obtain the optimal position in search engines.
– Another aim, getting traffic or traffic. If made steeper, when the first objective above is achieved, it will automatically name the site will get the traffic.
– Get new qualified visitors. That is visitors that really is a visitor who requires the information presented.
– Increase the duration of the visit. Visitors who obtain the necessary information, the logic would be willing to dwell longer on the site in order to satisfy their curiosity.
– Increase conversions, if you are a seller, then SEO can bring better conversions.
– Increasing popularity, authority and of course brand awareness. That is, people will more easily remember your website.